What is it like to use a menstrual cup?




I am not a woman, but a girl. Since this question is about menstrual cup, I am answering it since I am a menstrual cup user.


I have tried it for a few cycles and it's good. Initially, I was a bit afraid of using it. But I made my mind to use it. It's a bit painful since I didn't insert it properly and didn't know about folding. So, I took some time and used punchdown fold.


But it's a bit uneasy for me, so I tried the seven fold. It's the fold for me. Also, the position in which you would remove and insert the cup is very important. I used to sit in the toilet seat since it made things less messy.


After a few days, I felt very comfortable using menstrual cups and I never regret the switch to menstrual cups. I feel like I am not on my periods when I use a menstrual cup. It's very comfortable, though I have to take care of my menstrual cup by washing it regularly and thoroughly. It gives me a tough time, but it's fine since it's comfortable and eco friendly.


So, menstrual cup is like a bliss for me but it's a bliss only when you use a menstrual cup of the correct size, use correct folding methods etc. 

Popular posts from this blog

Premenstrual Syndrome, Commonly Known As PMS

Menstrual Irregularities: What To Do If Your Cycle Is Shorter, Longer, Or Otherwise Unusual

MOTHER-BABY EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT