What does the first menstruation feel like?

 

What does the first menstruation feel like?

Before i got my first periods i really don’t know about it, according our culture when we got first period, parents do menstruation ceremony.

13 years old, I got first period, something flowing on outside, i felt clumsy, when I went washroom, BLOOD i’m shocked I felt i was suffering from disease, My stomach paining slightly.

I cry sliently I don’t told any one,

 My mom observe me period stains on my dress.

Shockingly she was happy, She told to my neighbour aunty gathered.

They all came to my home brought jaggery and dry coconut half, I was sitting in corner of the room, forbidden in food items to eat, Not allowed to eat spicy food untill 13 days  or 14 days function.

Popular posts from this blog

Premenstrual Syndrome, Commonly Known As PMS

Menstrual Irregularities: What To Do If Your Cycle Is Shorter, Longer, Or Otherwise Unusual

MOTHER-BABY EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT